Office wall systems are a crucial design and structural decision for any business. Because the type of walls in an office ends up affecting the whole environment in the workplace, the utmost consideration should be given when choosing one. One does not merely judge affordable office wall systems by the low cost of material purchase and installation; a myriad of other factors comes into place as well.
Most Affordable Office Wall Systems
The ability of the installation company to source materials fast and cheaply is one such factor that comes into play. The shortening of lead times also goes a long way in cutting costs. Critically though, the most important factor is utility. A wall system is affordable only when it serves the best-intended purpose of a client’s business or offices.
Affordable office wall systems are not, as outlined above, merely a function of price. The following considerations drive the choice of wall systems:
1. Appealing aesthetics
2. Ease of installation
3. Need to supervise employees without moving through individual cubicles and offices.
4. Required level of privacy or sound proofing.
5. The design of the office.
6. The perception of the clients.
Glass Wall Systems
These days, most businesses are adopting glass wall systems for their offices, forgoing the traditional particle boards and concrete walls for several reasons:
• Glass walls increase the perception of openness. Clients get a sense of what is going on in a firm just by seeing everyone in their offices.
• Glass wall systems give an element of style and sleekness to the office.
• Glass walls can achieve significantly high STC ratings, unlike traditional wall materials, enhancing privacy in each office or cubicle.
• Glass walls are relatively easy to install compared to other wall materials.
• Glass wall systems have added benefits, such as energy conservation and the ability to block off destructive solar/UV rays that damage furniture.
Office Wall Systems
Tag Wall, LLC designs and installs two major types of affordable office wall systems: Ion and Encore. Both of these are optimized to provide nearly all the benefits of glass wall systems. Tag Wall, LLC enjoys a supreme advantage over its competitors in terms of material sourcing. Because all their materials are locally manufactured, they can acquire them, and in shortened lead times, provide excellent service to the client at a significantly reduced cost. The two styles of office systems are of a European Slim Line design that features slim metal frames as well as glass doors that can be built frameless.
Encore Office System
This is Tag Wall’s most popular office wall system, and it includes a front glass office with multiple door options and several custom finishes. Some other intriguing features about this type of system include:
• Incorporated European Slim Line design
• Availability of swinging or sliding doors
• Fast installation (about six weeks from start to completion)
• Option of a full frame
Ion Office System
This second system is also quite popular because it gives an air of openness to an office as well as good acoustics. The Ion system has single or double glazed glass options that allow for custom finishes. The following highlight the benefits of the Ion System:
• Offers seamless transition from single to double glazed glass on the same track
• Has arguably one of the highest STC ratings for office systems
• Is an optimal design and functional choice for conference rooms
• Also incorporates the European Slim Line design
• Locally manufactured and stored allowing quick and affordable installation
The Only Choice
As far as affordable office wall systems go, Tag Wall offers the best choice, with the most benefits. They have adopted a client-centered focus that seeks to maximize service utility and minimize any undesirable variable in terms of cost, time inconvenience, and design ineptitude. Tag Wall is the only choice in installing affordable office wall systems.